Disclosure: Our content does not constitute financial advice. Speak to your financial advisor. We may earn money from companies reviewed. Learn more
Company Info and Background
International Bullion Exchange (IBX) is a precious metals dealer and Gold IRA company located in Malibu, California. In addition, for those customers interested, it also offers a selection of investment-grade diamonds.
The International Bullion Exchange inventory includes many popular Gold, silver, palladium, and platinum IRA-approved coins and bars, in addition to some numismatic coins for collectors.
Moreover, the IBX website contains an entire “Resources” section covering a plethora of topics including “Investing in Gold”, a concise “History of SIlver”, “Why Own Gold?”, and a video subsection. In addition, the company offers a free investment guide titled, The 10 Things You Need to Know About Precious Metals Right Now.
International Bullion Exchange Management Team
International Bullion Exchange is not forthcoming about who founded the company, nor anything pertaining to its leadership.
International Bullion Exchange Custodians and Storage
Regarding IRA custodians and depositories, International Bullion Exchange outlines the following:
“The steps to set-up your precious metals IRA are easy:
- Your IBX Precious Metals Specialist will help you set up a Precious Metals IRA account with a third-party Custodian.
- We work with several of the largest and most respected 3rd party Custodians, which, together, have hundreds of thousands of satisfied clients and assets in excess of $20 billion under management.
- Your IBX Precious Metals Specialist will provide you with the proper forms to be filled out and answer all your questions.
- Once your account forms are completed and returned, IBX will “quarterback” the process and keep you apprised of progress until your new account is active.
- Upon notification that your account is active, your Precious Metals Specialist, or an IBX Senior Trader, will help you select and lock in a price for Gold and other precious metals assets you may want in your account.
- IBX then ships the physical metals to the designated Custodian for receipt into their depository vault.
- It’s that simple!
*And when it’s time to sell or take a distribution, IBX will be there helping you every step of the way!”
International Bullion Exchange Products
The IBX catalog consists of gold, platinum, silver, and palladium coins and bars, including bullion approved to be held in a Precious Metals IRA. Some of the available coins include the American Gold Eagle, Canadian Gold Maple Leaf, Austrian Gold Philharmonic, Canadian Palladium Maple Leaf, Platinum American Eagle, American Gold Buffalo, and the American Silver Eagle.
View more International Bullion Exchange here.
International Bullion Exchange Precious Metals IRA Info
|Company||International Bullion Exchange|
|Scaled or Flat Fees?||Flat Fees|
|Partnered Storage Vault||N/A|
|Metals Available||gold, platinum, silver, and palladium|
|Years in Business||12 years (2009)|
International Bullion Exchange Reviews, Ratings, and Complaints
Below we offer a diverse selection of reviews, ratings, and complaints pertaining to International Bullion Exchange from trusted consumer reporting and rating agencies sites. Simply click on the links provided to study the reviews in greater detail.
- BBB Rating: A+ (Details)
- BBB Complaints: 0 complaint in the last 3 years (Details)
- BCA Rating: AA (Details)
- BCA Complaints: 0 complaints in the last 3 years (Details)
- CitySearch: N/A
- Yelp: Profile (Details)
- RipOff Report: No Reports
- TrustLink: N/A
- Yellow Pages: Profile (Details)
- Trustpilot: N/A
- Facebook: Profile (Details)
International Bullion Exchange Contact Information
- Address: 30745 Pacific Coast Hwy #139, Malibu, CA 90265-3647
- Phone: (800) 485-2225
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.ibullionexchange.com
Review All IRA Options Before Investing
It is essential to carefully consider the different precious metals companies available, prior to making any purchases as part of your IRA investment strategy. In addition to its overall reputation, be mindful of a company’s bullion prices, policies, practices, and most importantly, storage fees for precious metals.
International Bullion Exchange Review Summary
International Bullion Exchange (IBX) is a bullion dealer and Gold IRA company established in 2009. The IBX catalog consists of gold, platinum, silver, and palladium coins and bars. Many of the products are IRA-approved for retirement investors. There is no transparency regarding who runs International Bullion Exchange. Additionally, the website provides no pricing for any of the products. IBX indicates that it works with several of the most respected custodians, however, offers no specifics on which companies. Vault storage is dependent on the depositories used by the IRA custodians.
Phone: (800) 485-2225